Fondrémy Inc. and its partners use the latest technology in manufacturing with permanent mold casting procedures. We use automated tilting cast equipment which ensures consistency throughout the whole process.
Our melting capacities allow the creation of molded parts of aluminium that varies from a few grams to 200 kilograms, as well as molded pieces of bronze that varies from a few grams to 350 kilograms. We only use certified ingots. The melting and casting temperatures are controlled electronically.
Dimensions going from 1 to 52 inches.
The delivery time of those parts is especially fast, taking around 2 to 4 days. From the finished dimensions, the technical team will take care of adding the appropriate machining allowance.
3D printing quickly revolutionize all manufacturing methods, even the more ancient ones like casting. We use 3D printing for:
· The geometric validation of the piece
· The design confirmation
· The development of equipment
· The making of quick prototypes
· The printing of scale models
· The considerable improvement in manufacturing delay, the printing delay can be as short as a few hours before having a finished product.