Are you ready for a new challenge? Perfect, we are looking for an accounting clerk at our Chambly plant.
Come work for a company :
- where the values of customer satisfaction, agility, collaborative strength, excellence and respect are at the forefront;
- where you can participate in summer BBQs on Fridays;
- where all year round you finish at noon on Fridays …..
Fondremy, is a third generation family business and a leader in the field of foundry, for aluminum and bronze alloys, since 1975. Fondremy continuously strives to grow, both physically and humanly, while serving its valued customers from several continents!
- Manage accounts receivable:
- Perform customer billing;
- Perform deposit entry;
- Make collection calls on overdue accounts and those that have reached their credit limit;
- Manage accounts payable:
- Reconcile purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices;
- Make payments to suppliers;
- Proceed with the purchase of supplies;
- Perform accounting data entry in the ERP system;
- File administrative documents;
- Be the second resource for receiving calls and visitors;
- All other accounting tasks to assist the controller.
- A DEP or DEC in accounting and at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Understanding of accounting by department;
- Good written and oral French skills;
- Functional English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of an ERP is an asset;
- Good command of computer tools such as the Windows environment (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Mastery of Accomba software will be considered an asset.
- Autonomy, thoroughness, attention to detail, analytical and synthesis skills, versatility, initiative, ability to concentrate, concise communication, ability to work under pressure and ability to manage several files simultaneously are the qualities and skills most sought after.
- Good ability to work in a team.
Do not wait any longer and send us your resume without delay!
For any additional information, you can contact the Human Resources Department at 450 658-7111 ext. 243, it will be our pleasure to answer your questions quickly!
Even better, come and give us your CV in person and you will probably be able to get an interview on the spot!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
The advantages that Fondrémy offers you
Medical and paramedical insurance
Registered Savings Plan
Long Term Disability Insurance
“Fondrémy, a third generation family business and leader in the foundry industry since 1975”
We are looking for a quality inspector responsible for checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing materials and products as well as coordinating production tasks. You will be a strong advocate for quality in our company.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, reliable and committed. A thorough knowledge of quality standards will be an asset
The objective is to ensure that our products made from the materials Aluminum / Bronze impeccable with high-performance equipment. This way, our customers will benefit from high quality products so that we can ensure long-term success.