Are you ready for a new challenge?
Come work at Fondrémy! This position is for you!
Come work for a company:
- where the values of customer satisfaction, agility, collaborative strength, excellence and respect are at the forefront;
- which offers you the services of a chiropractor on site;
- which provides you with work uniforms, safety glasses that fit your eyes and discounts on your work boots;
- where you can participate in summer BBQs on Fridays;
- where all year round you finish at noon on Fridays…..
Position of Mould Fitter
- Clean, maintain and install molds;
- Adjust the molds on the tables and set the various hydraulic, pneumatic and electromechanical components;
- Dismantle the moulds;
- Replace the metal colors (shells) during their breaks;
- Move various equipment using the forklift;
- Change the baskets of the shellers and supply them with ingots;
- Put away the molds and identify them.
12 hour shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (6:00 am to 6:00 pm).
If you have good physical abilities and you can be fast without compromising quality;
If you have the following qualities: meticulousness, patience, rigor, team spirit, good physical capacity
Don’t wait any longer and send us your resume without delay!
For any additional information, you can contact the Human Resources Department at 450 658-7111 # 243, it will be our pleasure to answer your questions quickly!
Better yet, come in and submit your resume in person and you can probably get an interview on the spot!