Head of R&D and continuous improvement
Are you ready for a new challenge?
You are interested in new technologies and want to implement them in your company?
Do you want to blaze new trails and lead a major change?
Are you looking to let your creativity work?
Come work at Fondrémy! This position is for you!
Come work for a company:
- where the values of customer satisfaction, agility, collaborative strength, excellence and respect are at the forefront;
- which offers you the services of a chiropractor on site;
- which provides you with work uniforms, safety glasses that fit your eyes and discounts on your work boots;
- where you can participate in summer BBQs on Fridays;
- where all year round you finish at noon on Fridays…..
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering, the R&D and Continuous Improvement Manager’s primary responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the implementation of equipment and new production cells;
- Putting together the specifications;
- Optimize the costs and processes of the proposed solutions;
- Present the projects identified and/or in progress;
- Ensure compliance with standards related to safety and good practices;
- Calculate ROI;
- Start the bidding process;
- Participate in the management committee;
- Maintain performance indicators (OKR);
Specifically in R&D and Continuous Improvement, your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify solutions and suppliers
- Start the bidding process
- Document the scientific method for SR&ED credits
Specifically in Robotics and Automation, your responsibilities will be to:
- Find new ways to robotize manufacturing processes in collaboration with suppliers;
- Participate in the development of automation strategies;
- Program industrial robots of the Fanuc type;
- Document robotic testing procedures and results;
- DEC or BACC in robotics, automated production or equivalent;
- 2 years experience in project management, design and programming of robotic cell and/or automation;
- Experience in reading and checking electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings;
- Bilingual (French, English);
- Have an analytical and synthetic mind;
- Demonstrate teamwork, resourcefulness and self-reliance;
- Be adaptable and open to change;
Don’t wait any longer and send us your resume without delay!
For any additional information, you can contact the Human Resources Department at 450 658-7111 # 243, it will be our pleasure to answer your questions quickly!
Better yet, come in and submit your resume in person and you can probably get an interview on the spot!
We look forward to meeting you soon!