Day laborer in finishing
If you have good physical abilities and can be fast without compromising quality;
If you wish to be part of our beautiful family and contribute to make our will a reality;
If you want to take part in this great challenge and also finish working at noon on Fridays;
So get out of here and come work at Fondrémy!
We are currently looking for several people to fill day laborer positions in the finishing department in order to be able to meet the growing demand of our customers. The following are the primary duties associated with the position of:
Day laborer in finishing :
- Remove the cores from the pieces using the pitter;
- Cut the feeds and burr on the parts using a band saw and/or chainsaw;
- Sandblast and/or clean parts using a sandblaster, milling machine, grinding machine and/or other tools;
- Put the finished parts through the shot blasting machine and/or soap machine;
- Remove all defective parts from the production line.
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Keep up with the pace of production.
- Performs required tasks in accordance with established work methods.
- Quality of the finish.
- Have a low rejection rate.
- Experience in polishing, bodywork, cabinet making (asset)
- Sense of observation, meticulousness
- Autonomy, Speed
- Manual dexterity, skill in handling tools
- Physical stamina, ability to work standing up
- Patience, Punctuality
Daytime schedule: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm and Friday from 6:00 am to noon.
Don’t wait any longer and send us your resume without delay!
For more information, you can contact Human Resources Department at 450 658-7111 # 243, we will be happy to answer your questions quickly!
Even better, you can come and see for yourself! Come and give us your resume in person and you can probably get an interview on the spot!
We look forward to meeting you soon!